We are a New York State Licensed Alcohol & Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic.
Most Third Party Insurance Companies will reimburse services at Bright Path.
Services Provided for Your Convenience:
- DWI & DUI Evaluations
- Opiod Taper Program (Medication aids available)
- Attorney Contact
- Paperwork to reinstate Driver’s License
- Treatment Recommendations
- Individual Treatment Plans
- Group Sessions
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Counseling
Clients are admitted to the program based on need and services available to respond to that need. It is prohibited to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, and national origin, physical or mental disability in appointment, promotion assignment of benefits, termination, working conditions or any other personal action. Further, no individual shall be discriminated against due to HIV/AIDS status, criminal justice status, prior treatment history, maintenance on methadone or other medications prescribed by a doctor or participation by significant others.
We provide a holistic approach to wellness by therapists who are certified by the NYS Department of Education Division of Professional licensing Services and NYS Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services.
Treatment/Recovery are evaluated and provided in individual sessions.
Often group work is suggested. Bright Path provides the following opportunities. Check our calendar for specific days and times.
- Alcohol Education
- Group focus is on alcohol addiction, abuse and abstinence education and the impact of the group process on those in recovery
- For adult alcohol/substance abuse clients
- Young Adult Alcohol Education
- This group is for younger and /or first-time offenders
- Group focus is on alcohol education for ages 18-30; however, will accept older individuals
- Alcohol Treatment
- This group is more intensive, so it’s for more serious offenders (not first-time offenders)
- Grop focus is on alcohol addiction, abuse and abstinence for those in recovery
- For adult alcohol.substance abuse clients
- Opioid Recovery Group I.O.P.
- This group is for clients wanting to end their opioid addiction.
- It is an intensive out patient group meeting 3x per week.
- Medication may be used to aid in release of opioids.
- Opioid Taper Group
- Group focus on recovery of opiates
- Non-intensive group for opiate clients
- 2nd phase of opiate taper and recovery
- Life Enhancement Skills Series
- Our Life enhancement skills series presents varied topics with concrete experiences during class to acquire complementary ways of dealing with and coping better with life circumstances. These topics include stress management, healthy emotional release, personal empowerment, meditation, affirmative living, acupuncture/acupressure and more
- Coping Skills
- This group maybe used in the second phase of the IOP program, the second six weeks
- Open to any client recommended by their therapist
- It includes guided imagery, victim triangle work, Circo di Vision insight cards, acupressure
Check our calendar for specific days and times.